Being a client-oriented organization, Agriya works round-the-clock to provide what's best with regards to the business. The latest version of the Getlancer Scripts reflects the same. Backed by a team of expert developers, Agriya has resolved many major issues and has come up with useful updates. The new version consists of multiple error fixes and enhancements of multiple functions.
Major Error Fixes
Disputed project not moving automatically to the "Waiting For Administrator Decision"; "Post a Project" page not opening through pjax click; Portfolio listing JSON error when Portfolio Favorite plugin is disabled; Job listing API error when Job Favorite plugin is disabled; Search Page not opening (If Project plugin is not available), while clicking the header search icon from dashboard page and many more are fixed in the Getlancer - Freelance platform script update.
• Displaying of maps in the refined map search for the freelancer, project and jobs listing pages.
• Corrections with regard to the Portfolio List API calls.
• Caching error fixed that prevented send and withdraw request.
• Addition of auto-complete loader for address fields in Post a Job, Post a Project, Request a Quote, Registration and Profile edit pages.
• Fixes with regard to transition between the translation manage pages at the admin's end
• More characters allowed for the "Project Description"
• Optimization of data queries in the "User Dashboard" page and all the sub-tabs
• Proper displaying of "Total Payment", when choosing "Featured"/"Mark as Urgent" in Post a Projects and Post a Jobs pages.
Take a look at their demo here,
Demo of Agriya's Getlancer - Freelance Platform Scripts
Furthermore, Agriya has enhanced the overall functionality of all these clone scripts. These upgraded versions suit multiple business models and verticals, enabling you to prosper as one of the market leaders.